From January 14 to 19, the “Rois de la Supply Chain” took place, an unmissable event organized by Supply Chain Magazine for 15 years.
For this particular year, the votes as well as the award ceremony took place digitally due to the current health situation.
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of the event, Supply Chain Magazine had assembled a special jury of electors, made up of fifteen former winners of the Kings. Bertrand CHABRIER had the honor of being invited to represent C-LOG, “Roi de la Supply Chain” in 2009.
Internet users, a grand jury of supply chain professionals and the jury of the electorate were therefore called upon to vote this year.
As for each edition, 3 prizes were awarded from the 8 files in competition: the Grand Prix des Rois, the Innovation Prize and the Favorite Prize. Here are the big winners:
– Grand Prize : Casino O’Logistique / Etyo
– Innovation Prize : La Boule Obut & Boa Concept
– Favorite : The Agency for Donation in Nature and the Euralogistic Pole
As a member of the jury of the electors, Bertrand CHABRIER therefore took part in the digital voting and appreciated this experience for various reasons :
– the short format of the videos of around 10 minutes was nice. A fast format that allowed you to stay focused on the subject without being disturbed by the outside environment. This format therefore gives an equal chance to each project.
– the subjects were very varied, ranging from recruitment to real estate, including innovation and mechanization. The theme of artificial intelligence and piloting was highly appreciated because it was less represented in other years.
– topical issues were also present such as mass distribution and e-commerce logistics
– finally, the digital process made it possible to learn about the projects quickly and the subjects were very well presented by the candidates
It should be noted, however, that we regret not having been able to meet the people who worked on these projects and to have missed this unique moment of annual discussion with supply chain professionals.
See you next year for the next edition of the “Rois de la Supply Chain” !
C-LOG unveils the first episode of a series of business interviews, carried out with the help of our employees. For this first episode, meet Gwenaëlle, Logistics Agent at C-LOG for 10 years. Her background, her missions or what she values most about her job: discover Gwenaëlle’s job interview. Because we are committed to developing the […]
On September 9, 2020, C-LOG lost one of its own. Marc DUPONT, Warehouse Manager in Pleudihen-sur-Rance left us in a hurry after 27 years at the service of the Beaumanoir Group. Integrated into CACHE CACHE in April 1993 as a versatile warehouse keeper, Marc moved on to a Logistics Technician position in March 2002 and […]
AEO-Full certification, customs expertise, peak management, monitoring and optimization, customs clearance of goods
Retail transport, e-commerce transport, warehouse return, last mile, freight forwarder
Real-time traceability, responsive tools, customization, accessible anywhere in the world, transport control
btob logistics, Marketing logistics, quality control, fashioning, raw material management, personalization
E-Logistics, customization, management of peaks activity, packaging design, logistics reverse
Purchasing & Supply Chain Consulting, Customer Portal, Order Tracking, Real Time Reporting, KPI’S, CRM